Thursday, December 31, 2009

Card making day

My mom came over today to get a jumpstart on next year's Christmas cards - she's ahead of the game, eh? I was helping her out for a bit. I made this reindeer card and ended up keeping it for myself, it was so cute! I made two more for my mom, but this one is MINE!



This one is made from Stampin' Up kraft cardstock, Bazzil offwhite cardstock, October Afternoon patterned papers (from the Very Merry and Good Cheer collections), Cornish Heritage Farms stamps (christmas collection by Kim Hughes), American Crafts ribbon, and a chipboard tree. Rudolph's nose was embossed with Stampendous red glitter embossing powder.



This card was heavily inspired by a card I found on SplitCoastStampers.com. The cardstock is Recollections and Bazzil, the patterned paper is October Afternoon (Report Card and Hometown collections), the stamps are from Cornish Heritage Farms (Kim Hughes collection) and the ribbon is Dots & Dashes.  The pie was coloured in with RoseArt pencil crayons.

Happy new year! Have a safe and enjoyable evening ringing in 2010. See you next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment