Sunday, April 24, 2011

Home Sweet Home

I've been wanting to make a layout for our new house, which we moved into last June.  I keep procrastinating; since it was a new build, we didn't have grass... then the weather was bad... then it was winter.  Things are still really dead and brown outside, so I still don't have a photo and I'm waiting until spring has sprung before I take one, but I sat down and cranked out a layout today!  This will fit a 5x7" photo; I love the colours, the design, and the little chipboard houses at the bottom of the page!

I almost always use a sketch for my projects, but I just winged it for this one.  I absolutely love how it turned out!  It'll be tucked safely away in my album until we finally have some green grass outside.


The patterned papers in this layout are all from the Metropolitan line by American Crafts; I love buying coordinating sets because it takes the guess-work out of matching papers; everything is ready to go!  The cardstock is from Bazzil; chipboard houses (covered w/ patterned paper) by Maya Road; letters by American Crafts; circle punches by EK Success; eyelets by American Crafts.

No comments:

Post a Comment